“I THINK I’M AS WIDE AS I AM TALL.”
Eh. It’s just your mind playing tricks on your eyes.
“How can I escape from this hallucination?”
Build up your confidence and soon you’ll be able to see yourself for what you really are.
Yeah, I was getting to that.
1. Practice The Method until you are accomplished in the art.
2. Don’t listen to the voice in your head that makes you feel lacking.
3. Remember, that every human has insecurities too.
4. Have empathy for those you fail to challenge their full, physical potential.
5. Love yourself.
6. Don’t be like a complacent male.
Mirror signing off.